You supply Verallia with important goods and services. In order for this to happen in a secure manner, fair and sustainably, we would like to inform you about the necessary prerequisites.
(Photo delivery of recycling glass)
- All orders are subject to our General Conditions of Purchase and Service.
- In addition, Verallia invites everyone to participate in the economic, social and environmental strategy of our company. The Supplier Charter states what is important to us. When selecting suppliers, Verallia looks to those who adhere to and support those requirements based on the UN Global Compact on Good Governance and Responsible Development.
- Occupational health and safety and environmental protection are integral parts of Verallia's behavioral and behavioral principles. Basic requirements, as formulated in standards, directives and legal regulations, also apply to suppliers. They are part of the contract.
- For everyone working on a Verallia site, ensure that their physical integrity and health are not compromised. An extensive site and occupational health and safety regulation for external companies and involved employees of Verallia Deutschland AG serves this purpose. It regulates in detail which specifications are obligatory.
(Photo furnace re-build)
Occupational safety, health, environmental protection, sustainable development - underlyings that apply to Verallia Germany - and all suppliers.
ECOVA is the perfect solution for food and beverage clients seeking competitive packaging that adds value to a product while simultaneously reducing the overall environmental impact.
Glass is the healthiest, most natural, and most valuable packaging, rated by products and consumers alike.
- Healthy, because only glass guarantees that absolutely no foreign substances can penetrate the contents - whether from the packaging itself or via the packaging.
- Natural, because the earth offers an unending natural supply of the raw materials required, and because used glass can simply be recycled to make new glass packaging – with no further additions.
- Valuable, because it preserves product quality and heightens product added value by positive sensory stimulation:
- and the range of shapes and extras available.
In line with our duty to our fellow humans and the world in which we live, we are constantly working to improve our products. This self-image, based upon the three fundamental principles of economic, environmental, and social sustainability, is an essential element of our corporate policy.
ECOVAglass packaging is top of the range. It represents an innovative new series of environmentally friendly glass containers. By optimising weight and shape, we have managed yet again to reduce the environmental impact. At the same time we have adhered strictly and absolutely to the specific technical and aesthetic characteristics associated with glass packaging.
Our ECOVA product range is the result of our investment in innovative sustainable solutions, maximising the attractiveness of our clients' products while minimising their impact on the environment.
We will happily send you a brochure upon request: marketing.oberland [at] saint-gobain.com (contact)
A PDF (8 MB) version of the brochure is also available here for download.
All four plants are subject to an integrated management system featuring not only quality management, but also the certification of environmental and occupational initiatives. Even our food containers comply with the hygiene standards laid down in the HACCP concept.
We hold the following certificates:
- All four company sites:
- Bad Wurzach: